2010 In Review
So we have had the most amazing year, and I totally failed to capture it here. It has been so full! My cup truly does runneth over, but I only have time to share it all in bullet points:
– in February, Hailey turned 1!
– in March, we found out baby #2 (100 times Yay!) was on the way & then decided to sell our house & Hailey started walking!
– in April, we sold our house, decided to build our next house & move in with my parents until it was completed
– in May, Eric was promoted! Yay!
– in June, I sewed curtains & shopped
– in July, we closed & moved in
– in August, we settled in & Hailey started talking a mile a minute
– in September & October, we prepped for baby #2’s arrival (= more shopping)
– on November 8, Emma Anne Gardiner arrived
– we are loving life with our two girls & look forward to an amazing 2011! Happy New Year!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.